The crucifixion and burial…and then the resurrection from the dead. The best part of course being the resurrection of Christ to life.
Have you this weekend thanked the Lord for what He has done for you? Make it personal, Jesus death was not an impersonal event we read about in the Bible. Make it personal, Jesus did.
Jesus knows the number of hairs on your head, He also knows He died for you.
I hope that you know and understand the death and resurrection of Christ as more than a chapter in the Bible. Jesus did not die to become a few lines in a book, He died to bring new life to you and me.
Jesus by His own will suffered and died a painful death, taking on all sin upon Himself being the worst part. After this, He was raised to life never to suffer again.
We do not have any part in that suffering, we only have to say, “I do”.
I do…accept You as Lord and Savior
I do accept You died for me to pay for my sins
I do accept You rose from the dead and live forever more
Give thanks for Him
- Absolute Proof Christ Rose From the Dead (jpfinn7.wordpress.com)
- The Power Of His Resurrection (incontestable.org)
- The Question of the Resurrection (theworldneedsgod.wordpress.com)
- Without Shame We Do Not Repent – Part 3 (citizentom.com)
- Should Christians Observe Easter or the Passover? (plaintruth.com)
- Our Rational Faith: Examining Theories of The Resurrection of Jesus Christ (piathompson.wordpress.com)