This is an award presented to believinggodtoday, from Debbie over at Two Minutes of Grace . I should be giving this award to Debbie, not receiving it! Debbie is a blessing to me personally and to so many others out there in the blogging world. Her site Two Minutes of Grace really does give grace, and I would be a little lost without it! Thank you so much Debbie for thinking of me, I’m honored!
Rules, I know rules…they are a pain, still one must abide by them….mostly.
- Link the award image back to the one who nominated you, I did that above!
- List six other blogs as nominations….
- granbee Writing again as a senior
- This Blogging Thing “Touching lives and inspiring people”
- Meeting in the Clouds
- Drusilla Mott On Faith and Writing
- Darrell Creswell’s Blog Just a servant with a laptop sharing stories of Grace, Love, Hope and Comfort
- Joyce de Vivre Imparadised In God’s Embrace
I know some of these sites don’t “do” awards, but I am nominating them anyway for the simple fact that they add to my life, and I genuinely appreciate these people!